Po₂ monitor, transcutaneous (bloodless) Po₂ measurement
The classic method for determining the patient’s oxygen supply
- Simple and straightforward oxygen status determination (transcutaneously)
- Electronic temperature control
- Temperature monitoring
- Cable break monitoring
- Countdown timer
- Stable sensor technology
- Short measuring times (15 minutes)
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- 2 year device guarantee
- Accessories kit including instructions, film dispenser, preparator, calibration unit, electrolyte, thermal contact material, double-sided adhesive rings
- Free oxygen multistep therapy (OMT) DVD available
Can be transported and shipped in its original box(approx. 2 kg, depth 42 cm, width 30 cm, height 16 cm).
The PO2 monitor is classified according to the EU Directive on Medical Products 93/42/EEC as a IIa device and certified by the EUROCAT/BSI Institute for Certification and Testing GmbH (CE 0086).
Article No.: Po2-3